It didn’t happen overnight.
It was hard to say goodbye.
It took time to find the right one, to replace the old one.
Before you start wondering what I’m talking about: I am talking about my hair, hehe. As I promised, this article is all about hair!
First, let me tell you my story…
If you don’t know me already, you need to be aware that I am, and always been, a little bit more than just obsessed with my hair. Long gone are the days when I was rocking a perfect straight bang and straighten my hair every day (thinking back makes me laugh so hard). My bang was like a trademark. Everyone that will talk about me will refer to me as: ‘the girl with straight bang’.
Fun fact: I was always caring a small comb with me just to be prepared in case my bang was not perfectly straight. Oh, my!
My hair has been through so many shocks and changes…
Just very recently I decided to adopt a more natural look and changed from platinum/silver blonde to a color that is closer to my natural one. I have always liked a healthy, natural look on a woman, not one that is fake and takes sooo much effort.
This drastic change was not it. I decided that I wanted more. I wanted to break out with the chemicals. FOREVER. I think it’s useless at this time for me to mention how many toxic ingredients and harmful chemicals we put in our hair on a daily basis.
So I made my research and found this awesome natural and organic products that I’m wholeheartedly recommending.
Yes, I have finally found natural hair products that work and that helped me to break out with the chemicals!
What convinced me to try it:
- They work with a certified ‘Prose’ stylist and create a unique customized formula based on your hair needs and goals and much more (what you want to achieve by using their products)
- Organic and natural (which means that you will not add any harmful stuff to your hair like Parabens, Mineral Oils, GMOs, Sulfates, Phthalates etc.)
- Awesome reviews from real people (they have a huge customer base)
- Sustainably-sourced ingredients (eco-friendly)
- You can select if you want a gluten-free, silicone- free formula or even fragrance free.
- They thought about your hair in detail (I absolutely love when a company does that). Read the example below:
The Prose consultation takes into account your zip code – to give you ingredients to combat geo-aggressors like pollution, water quality and humidity – and your lifestyle habits like your stress levels, diet and workout preferences. – Prose online
Why I will continue to use it:
- It matches perfectly my hair needs and goals
- It does what it says
- Molds perfectly with my values (sustainable/ethically made)
- Affordable (starting at $25)
I personally didn’t reach the goal where I can say: ‘My hair is looking it’s best!’ after many changes that it went through, but I believe that once we decide to take this steps we will see major changes, a more healthier look and feel.
- break out with chemicals and stop coloring your hair (if possible)
- trim your hair (ends)
- lower the use of hot tools
- use clean beauty products on your hair like Prose shampoo
Wish you a great hair day!
*2nd hair product that I recommend in my future ‘Review’ articles. Stay tuned!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.